mercredi 16 septembre 2015

The library : Yugioh - Alter reality games articles from 2014

Yugioh Articles from 2014
Explanation of the library



Those are the three articles of "Treatise on competitive philosophy". It mainly recaps ideas that were written in the book Playing to win.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
I : 5       GK : 1

Player growth
I : 5       GK : 0     Very good tips to help yourself improve.

How to become a better player
I : 5       GK : 1     One of the best articles


Why you should attend the arg circuit series
I : 4        GK : 0     Patrick Hoban explains his dedication to the game and why he doesn't play Magic which is payed.
A year in reflection
This can be cut in two parts. The second parts starts at : Applying this Concept to this Year.
First part :      I : 4        GK : 1
Second part : I : 3         GK : 5
Maintaining your composure
I : 4        GK : 1
Misplays
I : 4        GK : 3     If you don't know Yugioh well, only read the two first points
Go with the flow
I : 4        GK : 3
1 ofs, 2 ofs, 3 ofs
I : 4         GK : 3       A guideline he uses to choose the number of times he uses a card in the deck. Is source to reflexion to do the same for Buddyfight.
The game outside the game
I : 4        GK : 4
Side decking 101
I : 4        GK : 5
Preparing for eventsI : 4        GK : 5

Let's be honest, are you really playing to win ?
I : 3         GK : 1
Conservative vs Aggressive
I : 3         GK : 4
Side decking

I : 3         GK : 4
Why Dueling network is better than real life testing
I : 3          GK : 4      Advices on how to use the game simulator (DN is the equivalent of Arena in yugioh). In my opinion this is not totally true.
Bias in judgement
I : 3         GK : 5

Future visions
I : 3         GK : 5

The three characteristics of the best decks.
I : 1           GK : 5     The caracteristics for a good deck in yugioh.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

All images from the official Bushiroad website are solely for reference purposes. Future Card Buddyfight!, logos, and respective content belong to Bushiroad. Large images belong to the Buddyfight! Wikia.